Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

Premium Member
Very nice, thanks for posting a picture.
Welcome to the board.

Reactions: AndreaMaglio

Registered

Registered
Welcome to the VTXOA Andrea!
Nice VTX!
I noticed "Scuola Mater" on a building. Honda VTX group, your post.
Great view!
I have a cousin in Germany that frequently rode his motorcycle to Lago di Garda.

Attachments

Registered
Welcome aboard Andrea (my daughter's name) from the "bluegrass" state. The green bike in your pic looks like an 1800S.

Registered
Discussion Starter #10
Welcome to the VTXOA Andrea!
Nice VTX!
I noticed "Scuola Mater" on a building. Honda VTX group, your post.
Great view!
I have a cousin in Germany that frequently rode his motorcycle to Lago di Garda.
Yes, the whole signboard is "Scuola materna" in Italy is the school for little children (3_5 years).
Yes, from my home the view is great, I live 1300 meter on sea level. From here to Garda is 70 miles.... Great place!

Registered
馃槀馃槀馃槀馃槀馃槀Here in Italy Andrea is for man.
Yes, is an S1, not c like I wrote
Damn, just our luck, thought we were getting a "beautiful girl" we got enough "dirty old men". 馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ

Registered
Welcome to the forum! I traveled Italy 40 years ago as part of a tour group ... an absolutely beautiful country - - a great place for motorcycling.

Registered
Thank you, signore but here Andrea is a male name.... I assure you I m not a beautiful girl 馃槀馃槀馃槀馃槀馃槀馃嵑
Aha. My bad. Apologies. It could be worse, My name is Francis, but all my life I've dealt with Frances, the female version of the name. At age 9 I broke my arm, the hospital admitted me to a girls' recovery ward.

Registered
Good one!

Reactions: henkvdb

Registered
Someone is losing their memory... 11 months ago!
An "S" became "C".

1 - 17 of 17 Posts