Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
759 Posts
nice work, but looks terrible without any of the covers on the heads and drive. If you want a "different" look then maybe paint them, but to completely remove them to me makes it look really bad.

Otherwise a neat custom.

George

·
Registered
700 Posts
gstanfield said:
nice work, but looks terrible without any of the covers on the heads and drive. If you want a "different" look then maybe paint them, but to completely remove them to me makes it look really bad.

Otherwise a neat custom.

George
+1

Also the freaky looking girl with the blue hair needs to go!!

·
Seat Dr
5,159 Posts
its differant

·
Registered
119 Posts
Could they not invest in a decent looking chick to model the bike? She's extremely nasty.

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
Thats the second time its been on there in the last couple of weeks. Not sure what it sold for the first time, I'll have to look it up.

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
BDsbigZRX said:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Custom-Built-Motorcycles-Pro-Street-VTX1300-Pro-Built-Custom-VTX-1300-SHOW-Bike-Pro-Street-Chopper_W0QQitemZ320131033240QQihZ011QQcategoryZ147902QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
I saw it last year in person at the Easy Riders show in Sacramento.

I did not like the conversion to chain drive (just my personal taste).

It was nice to see it on the floor next to all the HD's in it's class.

It turned a lot of heads.. and no, the girl was not there next to the bike.

·
Registered
248 Posts
texascop said:
Could they not invest in a decent looking chick to model the bike? She's extremely nasty.

LOL!

·
Registered
292 Posts
bike

great looking bike 8) and i love the rear rune fender and the exhaust! but why didn't he remove the tank seam :shock:

scott

·
Registered
4,552 Posts
I'm not saying she's the hottest thing on the planet, but I've seen some pics on this board of guys and their gals... :roll:

·
Registered
61 Posts
To me it looks only half done. The detail on the engine doesn't match the rest of the bilke. Especially the lower half. That, and I don't like the fenders, but I own a C, so I like short fenders.

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
I don't like the fenders on it, but everything else looks interesting.

Looks like a machine. Unlike some bikes where there are layers and layers of schtuff just bolted on.

e

·
Registered
595 Posts
I don't care for the gap between the rear wheel and the frame. It looks like a pickup truck with frame problems. The rest is alright.
Brian

1 - 20 of 24 Posts