Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been lurking around for years, but decided it was time to "come out" and say hello....Hi ya'll. Great place ya got here!!! I feel like I know alot of ya'll already :twisted:

·
Registered
75 Posts
so,what kind of X you got?Welcome to the board

·
Registered
6,332 Posts
First welcome. You will see what a great bunch of people hang around here :D

·
Registered
537 Posts
Welcome to the madhouse 8) 8)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks, I've got a 2004 Silver 1300C, done some bolt ons and picked up alot here to do to it. Do all my own maintenance, valves, Scar method, seat pins, etc...

Tit

·
Registered
562 Posts
crap-ho, how long did the scar method take? I get backfiring I can deal w/ w/ my current clayton mod and I'm going to do the deep mod soon, worried I may need to tinker w/ the jets.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hogzilla said:
crap-ho, how long did the scar method take? I get backfiring I can deal w/ w/ my current clayton mod and I'm going to do the deep mod soon, worried I may need to tinker w/ the jets.
Once the tank is off, it dosent take 20 mins, to remove the retainer(top) plate, cut the spring, shim the needle. trim the tab and put it back together. Like I said, most of the time is spent taking everything else apart and putting it back together....I read the Scar instructions 100 times before I did it, but once I started, it all made sense and was easy! I have aftermarket pipes and intake, so I've spent some time dialing it in....

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
Uh oh... crapho is here now too, all I'll say is watch your "backsides." :p

Biddy

·
Registered
420 Posts
Crapho said:
I've been lurking around for years, but decided it was time to "come out" and say hello....Hi ya'll. Great place ya got here!!! I feel like I know alot of ya'll already :twisted:
Oh sure, Pony is laid up and you come a Ho, Ho, Hoing around here. Wait until he finds out.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Scar said:
A sheep in wolf's clothing... "nice touch". :lol:
:D :D Thanks Scar, I thought so...

Now this was such a pleasant post, what happened??? I think you have me confused with some other sheep...I'm just here to protect those that need protecting, save those that need saving, sink those that need sinking and share myself with those who will!!!! If I get outa line, I have no doubt there are those that will let me know...you know, the ones who think they are here just here to protect those that need protecting, save those that need saving,sink those that need sinking and share themselves with those who will!!!!now lets all be friends....now where this oneluv dude I been hearing about???

1 - 20 of 31 Posts