Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there folks. I bought an 07 1300 a couple months ago and love it. It's the second street bike I've ever had. The first was an 81 GS550L. My passion up until this spring was Camaro's. I had one to race and one to show. I got bored with the whole car scene and decided to sell them off and try something different for a while. I'd been doing the car thing for to many years. I'm really liking the new bike. This past weekend I put a set of Cobra Speedster shorts with slashes on it. Wow what a difference that made. The sound is a total departure from the stock pipes. The pic in my sig (if it shows up right) is of it without the Cobras on it. My next mods are most likely a short sissy bar, bags, and perhaps a windshield. We'll see. Anyways, I've been watching this board since I bought my X and thought I'd participate instead lurk. 8)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Welcome, MrBreeze
Nice looking scoot 8) Enjoy the ride :!:

Wes

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome. :D

I have a freind that has an 1800R and he turned me on to the VTX line. I went to the stealership and found this 1300C. The color just blew me away. I bought it and rode it for a while and decided that the side trim on the tank was breaking up the color on the tank way to much. So I took them off along with the relectors and Honds logo's on the side panels. I just had let all that green be shown. I had to laugh the day a guy told me "Kawi green on Honda? I never thought I'd see the day!". Haha!

·
Registered
3,907 Posts
welcome to the board and the X family

·
Registered
498 Posts
That green color is the first of it's kind I've ever seen....quite unique and very attractive too!

·
Registered
272 Posts
yes welcome to the board. i hope you have some now go an get a new visa or master card for all the mods your going to do...lol

·
Registered
134 Posts
Welcome to the board. Great color, and its not kawi green its jolly rancher sour apple. Thats what my kids say!! :lol:

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
Welcome to the board......glade to have another Illinoisian abard :D where ya located? And don't tell me Breeze :lol:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
fev1969 said:
Welcome to the board......glade to have another Illinoisian abard :D where ya located? And don't tell me Breeze :lol:
Thanks! Haha, no I live in Aledo Illinoise. :lol:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts