Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been checking out this site for quite some time and finally decided to join . You guys are great, lots of usefull info like the false neutral between 4th and 5th and just how the vtx transmision is kinda different from others. Anyway just wanted to say Hi!! :D

·
Registered
280 Posts
Welcome Denis, recently joined myself.

·
Registered
6,332 Posts
Welcome to the site. Where your questions will be answered :D

·
Registered
869 Posts
the place where you can almost guarantee an answer not always the right answer but an answer. have fun, when did you get your bike? is it the fastest color? RED!!! :lol:

·
Registered
869 Posts
hey drtrider wow we are only 20 miles from each other and still havent met! we have got to hook up sometime. Are you goin to Sturgis?

·
Registered
21 Posts
welcome :D

·
Registered
6,332 Posts
kb9ylu said:
hey drtrider wow we are only 20 miles from each other and still havent met! we have got to hook up sometime. Are you goin to Sturgis?

Yes we are real close together :D MALDEN WHERE THE FEED STORE IS.
Right now out of commission for a quite of few weeks. Just got home from shoulder sugery. We went last year out west and we stop a week later and seen Sturgis. The town was dead except somebody cleaing the street :lol: We have to hook up

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Denis75 said:
I've been checking out this site for quite some time and finally decided to join . You guys are great, lots of usefull info like the false neutral between 4th and 5th and just how the vtx transmision is kinda different from others. Anyway just wanted to say Hi!! :D
From one NB'er to the next... welcome! We can never have too many Maritimers on here! :wink:

Floodgates 8)

·
Registered
3,907 Posts
Welcome to the board and the X family

1 - 13 of 13 Posts