Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got word that Greg "Ebay" Hansen Has past away. He was one of the founding fathers of the patriot guard riders. He just turned 56. You can follow the pgr page for him here if you would like. Prayers and condolences to his family.

·
Registered
3,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thats sad news papa. Your link did not work for me. It brought up a Yahoo sign in page.
Sorry about that! Here is some info. And I will try and come up with the right link.

It is with great sorrow that we report the passing of one of the Founding Fathers of the Patriot Guard, Greg "Ebay" Hansen. Greg passed away today, Monday 22 December 2008, after an extended illness. December 22 is Greg's 56th birthday. Greg was one of the American Legion Riders who co-founded the Patriot Guard and served as a Patriot Guard Co-Captain in Kansas.

Greg was very active in the American Legion and American Legion Rider organizations, serving for the past few years as an American Legion Rider Area Director for Kansas, and as past Director of ALR 406 Chapter Andover, and held other offices within his ALR Chapter. He was a past member of ALR 136 Mulvane, and left to start the new ALR 406 Chapter in Andover. Greg was a SGT in the US Army 26th Airborne Pathfinder platoon.

Funeral services are pending. No details are available at this time.
The family requested the American Legion Riders to handle the funeral mission.

God bless Greg "Ebay" Hansen and his family.

·
Old Goat
26,217 Posts
Prayers and Condolences for the family and friends, God Bless you guys for the work you do.

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
FYI, the PGR site has been updated with funeral details. Rest in Peace "Ebay".

·
Registered
944 Posts
Got the blessing of meeting him 4 years ago on a mission. He was a great person and truly believed in his call to the Patriot Guard. He will be greatly missed by all.:(

·
Registered
2,358 Posts
Thanks for the post papa; I've been out of the loop for a while.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts