Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let me start by saying, I did a search and did not find the answer I was looking for.

Has anyone mounted a set of HD Heritage leather saddlebags on a 1300 C? I like the look and size of these bags, but don't know how they will look on a C. I have seen a few used on a Retro and thought they looked good. If anyone has seen this setup, can you post pics so I can decide before I spend the money to buy a set?

Thanks,
Jamie

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Which style bags are you interested in - I like the ones you have

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What you have are nice, what are they?
I priced the HD bags last saturday, and they were something $450 EACH...
The ones I have right now are Saddlemen Desperado Slants, large I think. They just are not big enough. I have found a few good deals on ebay for some used bags, I had no intention of buying them new.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Have you looked at these. I did alot of research and I was thinking about getting these. But since I have the R model I got hard fibber glass bags.

http://www.edgeleather.com/Edge-Pro...verview/Edge-Fully-Reinforced-Saddlebags.html

There a guy on ebay that sells them also he has his own site that he sells them from. Also I thin DLP carriers them and there running a 10% sale.
There a great bag with some ghost bracket on them. Also they come in all sizes.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I saw the Road king bags on a C and thought it looked good, but can't find that pic right now. I was looking at the price difference and the ease of mounting for the Heritage bags, they are about half the price on ebay and are bigger and look a lot easier to mount.

I looked at the Edge Leather bags and like them, but was hoping for something a little cheaper right now.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts