Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took another ride to Eustis this morning and had Kevin (TCB) put another tire on my VTX. I think this makes about 3 or 4 he's replaced. Can't beat the service - he's available on Saturday when I am and no other shop makes you feel as welcome as he and Darla do.

A few years ago my rear needed a flange bearing. Kevin wouldn't let me ride my bike back to Orlando without fixing it so he and Darla gave me a ride home (east Orlando). What can I say? That was a wonderful thing they did for me.

By the way I'm trying the Kenda KRUZ tires out. Put a front on last spring and just put a rear on today.

Darla with baby goat
IMG_0181 (600x800) (480x640).jpg

·
Registered
162 Posts
Valve adjustment

It was my pleasure, THANK U!!

Kevin
Kevin,

I live over in SE Orlando and heard you do VTX1800 valve adjustments? Would you be able to do this for me and what kind of cost would you estimate? You can PM me at Vultimate04 if you'd like. I have an '05 1800 F1 model at about 33K miles. Getting some ticking now and had one done last at Motorcycle Clinic in Kissimmee at about 12K miles.

Thx,
John

·
Registered
61 Posts
Over the past couple of weeks Kevin has done work on both of my bikes. I am lucky he lives 9 miles from me. :lol: Replaced 4 tires, one a darksider. 2 flush bearings, changed out the brakes in both, had to rebuild 1 set. Replaced all the fork seals, inside and out. Removed all the old brake and clutch fluids. He also did some little things, like grease the brake and clutch levers, the kickstands, and helped me with knowledge when I did my water pump replacement. I recommend him if you are close enough to go out there and get things done. He can do valve adjustments but, your bike needs to be cool, so thats leaving it there.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts