Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I took Bare's advice about my turn signal relay blowing fuses. Problem solved thanks to Bare. The turn signal wires were grounding out on the sharp holes from running the wires through the bars.
Now, everthing works fine, but when I use the turn signals they stay on constantly and wont flash. I tried using the set screw on my universal flasher, but no luck. Could I have damaged the unit somehow? Or could the diode be bad? I did a search on this, and it seems like no one else has had a problem similar to this.
Thanks!

·
Registered
9,181 Posts
sleddingguy said:
Well, I took Bare's advice about my turn signal relay blowing fuses. Problem solved thanks to Bare. The turn signal wires were grounding out on the sharp holes from running the wires through the bars.
Now, everthing works fine, but when I use the turn signals they stay on constantly and wont flash. I tried using the set screw on my universal flasher, but no luck. Could I have damaged the unit somehow? Or could the diode be bad? I did a search on this, and it seems like no one else has had a problem similar to this.
Thanks!
There is a fuse on the universal flasher, check it out. :wink:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts