Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will leave the person who is doing this anonymous until he ready to unveil his finished work. But he has some pretty good ideas going in this sample cut. A very good try in getting a 3D cut to reveal a contrasting pattern.

·
Registered
474 Posts
not to sound stupid , but will you be selling square tires for these ?and also square fenders ? if so , ill take um !! :D

·
Registered
474 Posts

·
Registered
841 Posts
Good design for people who wrench...plenty of places to help get at the grime underneath your fingernails.

...now, does anybody need a toothpick? :roll:

But, really, I like. This thing would be beautiful in chrome. Who was it that posted a paint job that had a dragon or devil tail cutout in the rear fender last week? This is the wheel for him!

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Square wheels are more energy efficient.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hal @ Honda Direct Line said:
:shock:

Looks Leathal! :twisted:

So If A Dog Runs Out In Front Of You??? ... Notta Problem with the New Ginsu Wheel! .. It Slices! ..It Dices! .. Want Waffle Taterz?? Notta Problem! This Wheel Is Soooo Amazing It's Been Used By Some Of The Finest Biking And Sports Enthusiasts World Wide! .. Marlin Perkins Once Used It To Take Out A Charging Three Thingy'd Billy Goat At 40 Yards! ..So Act Now! ..Get This Amazing Serrated Edged Ginsu Wheel While Supplies Last! ..Its Guaranteed Not To Rust Bust Chip Crack Or Peal!

( Please Check Local Laws For Any Restrictions. Matching Serrated Ginsu Gladiator Tire Deflating Rotors Extra. Quantaties Limted. One Order Per Household )

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
I know you haven't even listed the price yet, but I want to go on record first- "it costs too much, nobody in their right mind would pay that, who the heck does he/she think they are anyway, we always get ripped off by these aftermarket people" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
937 Posts
This is Bull $HIT, I've already bought my wheels, now this!

·
Registered
881 Posts
RKip said:
This is Bull $HIT, I've already bought my wheels, now this!
I resisted the temptation to say it, but feel ya LOL. Buying bike parts is worse than buying computer parts. The moment you buy something it is obsolete... something newer better and faster is almost immediately on the market after your purchase. As long as I get a left side brake kit, I don't care lol.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts