Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. Im currently in the paperwork process of closing the deal on a new VTX 1300. Just sold my '03 CBR 600RR in order to change from a squid to a more social cruiser. Got tired of being pulled over all the time too. I should be all registered and what not by the weekend .. just in time to get the rain showers. Anyways, look forward to meeting some of you .. Ill be at Laconia again this year for a couple of days if any of you all will be attending.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Congradulations! See ya on the road.

·
Registered
5 Posts
You look familiar!! haha

Hey man, how ya been! I also sold my 600RR just this past week and moved up to an 03 1800C and love it already. IMO the VTX is the sharpest looking cruiser on the road, hands down.

Enjoy the new ride, it's much different from the RR, but also much much more comfortable.

Later

Jay

·
Registered
241 Posts
Welcome to the forum. It looks like we're getting more and more people from Maine on the board. That's a cool thing. It'll be nice to be able to actually see what people are doing to customize their X's. I've seen tons of mods on the board but you can't really tell what the end results are unless you see them in person. Hopefully we'll start seeing each other around town. We'll have to get a ride together so we can have a meet and greet.

J

·
0 Posts
Some upcoming weekend when/if it ever stops raining and gets a bit warmer the Xer's of Maine should figure out a place to meet and go for a ride

The only problem I see is IF it ever stops raining on weekends!!!

·
Registered
41 Posts
If it stops raining,

If it stops raining,,,,,,Big if, and if you get a chance please post any rides, around your area, or east. Thanks

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Welcome to the forum :!: :!:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts