Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8,588 Posts
This stuff really works...our local farm store sells it for horseback riders. I used it during the 90-100 temp days as a sweaty butt makes for a sore butt ride when putting on the miles on the bike. :oops:

·
Registered
9,766 Posts
I even got some for Christmas. Works great, specially for dirt biking.

·
Mad Hatter
21,343 Posts
I have Been using it for Years :D :D :D If U Sweat ALLOT, its well worth it :wink: :wink:

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Got some AMBP and some "Chamois Butt'r", neither of which I've used yet but likely will next week.

Not certain I'm looking forward to slathering my butt with butt'r, but if it works...

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
we got in a display of 48 at work over 2/3 gone already good stuff and the people like it the customers that dont ride or WORK that ask whats it for crack me up the most.

·
Super Moderator
64,333 Posts
Buy, cycling shorts made from microfiber with the long legs. The microfiber breathes better and since it is a slippery fabric they will not ride up and the long legs mean you aren't sitting on a seam all day.
Found at any sporting good store from Under Armour and others

·
Registered
12,797 Posts
Chicago-Spike said:
Buy, cycling shorts made from microfiber with the long legs. The microfiber breathes better and since it is a slippery fabric they will not ride up and the long legs mean you aren't sitting on a seam all day.
+1. Microfiber underwear is defintely the ticket. Sprinkle some baby powder in them as well and you are good to go no matter how hot it is.

·
Registered
777 Posts
I believe Atwoods sells it.

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
My local Tractor Supply Co. store got in a big stand up display of it a couple weeks ago and Saturday had only 5 or 6 left. Somebody must be buying it.

I have a friend who drives a dump truck all day and he swears by it.

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
The local TSC sells it also, right up front at the register, me thinks they're tryin' to say sumfin' 'bout the local ********.......

·
Registered
12,125 Posts
dan3 said:
Chicago-Spike said:
+1. Microfiber underwear is defintely the ticket. Sprinkle some baby powder in them as well and you are good to go no matter how hot it is.
After 43,000 miles on my bike, I finally got smart and went and purchased Champions microfiber under garments (both the shorts and t-shirts) before we left for our last trip a few weeks ago. Wow, what a difference. I never got monkey butt before really bad, but on the longer trips, the seam of my underwear would dig in a little. On this last trip (3,200 miles), I used the Champion gear underneath my jeans and long-sleeve shirt and it made all the difference in the world! There were some very hot days in Florida & Georgia, and they worked like a champ at keeping me cool! I bought them at Target for like $20 (two pairs of shorts & t's).

Then you wash and reuse, so you don't have to keep buying powder. Try it before the powder...I ain't rubbin' my own a$$... :lol:

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
Thanks for the info. on tractor supply company. I have been considering buying some. I will go there tonight to buy some.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts