Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Buddy at work is looking hard at a 1300C. He was thinking HD Sportster... cough, cough.. wheeze.....

I got him just about convinced on the 1300C, but he would like to here what it sounds like with after-market pipes on it.

Anyone in our area have one?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Ace,

My bro-in-law has the Hard Krome 3" Big Straights on his 1300C. I think they sound really good. He should be at Saturday's ride if you and your buddy want to hear them.

Jeff

Edit: Just saw your other post about not making it on Sat. Hope to hook up some other time.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Hutch2 WELCOME!!

Hey I see that you have just 1 post does that mean that you are new to the board? If yes then WELCOME. I love the sound of these Awesome machines. feel free to post info or just plain ole opinions on this board. If ya feel like going on a ride and don't feel like going alone just post a date and time that ya plan on going and maybe you wont ride alone.

Again WELCOME.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thanks for the welcome. It is nice to know there are som Xers near by who share the excitement of the ride.

·
Registered
882 Posts
Hutch welcome, please read the post on the BBQ and join us, we'd be more than happy to have with us.
Drywallman

1 - 7 of 7 Posts