Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like the board has not had a post for some time. I was just wondering if anyone was planning any rides in the near future?? I live in Lyons, Nebraska about a hour north of Omaha or 40 min north of Fremont. If anyone ever wants to meet up just hollar.

Scott

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Thanks for breaking the spell... and Welcome!

Can't tell you why the board went blank for so long.

The ride season is coming into the best time of the year.

Chris

·
Registered
8 Posts
2015 - I need a direction, destination optional

O.K. I suppose I can start the posts for this year. I'm out here just short of the Sandhills. Big bugs, bad bugs and not so dead bugs; they are residents of corn fields, cow lots and alfalfa fields and just part of the ride, and my face at times. Now the sixty thousand dollar question. What are some of your LOCAL favorites?? I've made Spearfish Canyon, Iron Mountain, the Pig Trail, the Bighorn Loop and a few in between, but I'm needing some small gems close to home! Highway 2 is great...long running wind therapy, Jackson to Ponca...fine ride, the Republican Route - Superior to Alma generally...pick your pace. I'll take what I can get, but honestly 20 miles of pivot irrigated corn can get tedious.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just got my 2002 VTX 1800 last week so riding around around and outside of Omaha. Great bike. I think I made the right decision.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Yes, many of us still riding, we just don't check this board much. There still is a bunch of great info though. Search through the board and you will fiond most any info you could want on the VTX.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I know its been a few years since the last activity, anyone still hang around this group? Live in Lincoln and just bought my bike yesterday.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Since it has been 8 months since the last reply. figured a post is due. lol. I have not logged on in forever. hope you are liking your VTX.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts