Honda VTX Forum banner

Any body riding in Nebraska still??

3K views 12 replies 10 participants last post by  LIVEWIRE 
#1 ·
Looks like the board has not had a post for some time. I was just wondering if anyone was planning any rides in the near future?? I live in Lyons, Nebraska about a hour north of Omaha or 40 min north of Fremont. If anyone ever wants to meet up just hollar.

Scott

#7 ·
2015 - I need a direction, destination optional

O.K. I suppose I can start the posts for this year. I'm out here just short of the Sandhills. Big bugs, bad bugs and not so dead bugs; they are residents of corn fields, cow lots and alfalfa fields and just part of the ride, and my face at times. Now the sixty thousand dollar question. What are some of your LOCAL favorites?? I've made Spearfish Canyon, Iron Mountain, the Pig Trail, the Bighorn Loop and a few in between, but I'm needing some small gems close to home! Highway 2 is great...long running wind therapy, Jackson to Ponca...fine ride, the Republican Route - Superior to Alma generally...pick your pace. I'll take what I can get, but honestly 20 miles of pivot irrigated corn can get tedious.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.