Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
busy this Saturday, but would entertain Sunday or another weekend before it gets too cold.

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
It would be nice

If we could get together for a ride, we only got everyone together in the beginning of spring for a Brunch in Derry. And nothing after that. I had a lot of work around the house that ate into a lot of the summer, and the weather was great this summer. Anyone got any interest ????

Steve#3 8)

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Just one mo time....

I'd like to get over to Mt. Equinox, VT. Similar to the ride we took last year or the year before... not sure.
image.jpg
Colors starting to pop, should be a beautiful day no matter where in N.E.
Capture.jpg
About 300 miles, 2:45 in the saddle, each way. 8 hours ride time with stops.
Still working on final route, will post tonight, KSU @ 9:00AM, DD South Willow?

·
Registered
3,331 Posts
I am with you in spirit. So frustrated over this whole repair process. So many things that are out of my control. Did I happen to mention how therapeutic riding is. Karen is really wanting to get back on it specifically for a foliage ride. I hope we can pull it off before it's too late.

One way or another, it's not likely that we'll be back on the bike this weekend; as much as we'd like to be.

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Mt Equinox might be a better ride than the Kangamangus temperature wise. It's calling for a low of 34° on Sunday. Bbbbrrr thank God for the heated grips and heated seats on the vision... Although it's a 3 1/2 hour ride over there

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Mt Equinox might be a better ride than the Kangamangus temperature wise. It's calling for a low of 34° on Sunday. Bbbbrrr thank God for the heated grips and heated seats on the vision... Although it's a 3 1/2 hour ride over there
:agree: It will be chilly in the AM, but the rest of the day it is supposed to warm up nicely.
Long johns and sweaters for sure in the AM, a place to store the cold weather gear by lunch.

This will be my last ride this season, job and college course taking too much of my free time now!
Still, I'm not complaining, been a great summer!

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Anyone riding tomorrow?

I'll meet up with anyone in NH if your planning on heading out, otherwise I'll head west through MA... Just asking.
I'd like the company, but if no one can go, I hope to see you guys and gals this winter at a MOM's. I think Dave Plumcrazy is looking to have the group over.

I'll check the board one more time tonight before hitting the sack.

·
Registered
265 Posts
The applepie fest up in dummerston VT is tomorrow....Laurie & I are planning on leaving Greenfield by 9:30am to be up there by 10:30ish to be able to partake in the breakfast....after that who knows! RIDE!!!!!

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Not going to make it...it's going to be to cold in the AM for Beth to do the ride. :/

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Heading out in a bit...

Temps. in the low 50's now, love the fairing and extra heat sources on the Vic like Moo said, but I get it. Was a bit chilly this AM. Going to head west then north through either route 2 then north on 7, or NW through Jaffrey and west along 9.

Ride safe everyone.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts