Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
I like apes. Rode a friend of mine's Harley with 16" apes and it was surprisingly comfortable.

G

·
Does the 3 babes on the you tube feed on the site show up to put them on? If so I'll take a set.:D I'm not a big fan of apes but, if you like them go for it. I like the look I think it's a cool look but, I for long rides it would get old for me.

·
Registered
354 Posts
WOW! Those are nice looking bars. I don't know a thing about the company or the quality of their product, but they sure look good. The price seems very good too.

I would take a chance on those. Be sure to update us if you decide to get them.

Good Luck and Happy New Year! :mrgreen:

·
Registered
5,143 Posts
I got some forwards from them a year or so ago and they shipped quick, always seem to have good prices...

them are some tall bars... you sure you don't want the fat 1.5" bars? Just asking...

·
Registered
122 Posts
i would go with the fatter bars. once you get them on, you need the thickness to keep it all looking good.

I have 20" fatties on mine and they work well!

·
Mad Hatter
21,344 Posts
i would go with the fatter bars. once you get them on, you need the thickness to keep it all looking good.

I have 20" fatties on mine and they work well!

That looks Hot!

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Is there really that much difference between the 1.25" and 1.5"?:dontknow:

Price wise it's about 100 bucks:?:?:?

Disciple;)

·
Registered
996 Posts
difference

When looking at them, yes, there is a pretty big difference. The 1.5 just seems to look that much better on the VTX....only you can decide if the extra $100 is worth it.

What helps me is to think of all the other stupid things I've blown $100 bucks on, with nothing to show for it. At least this way, you would have fatties!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts