Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone out there have any idea if there is a system that offers the following:

rider & passenger communication,

rider & passenger can also listen to AUX (MP#3, etc.)

option to add communication to other bikes?

Thanks!

·
Registered
106 Posts
With In-Ear speakers ??

Would like to know if I can do this also, but would like to use my own In-ear speakers ????

Can autocom or other accommodate this so that I can listen to MP3 and talk to my passenger? or maybe even use my cell phone?

Thx, Bob

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Re: With In-Ear speakers ??

aka Bob said:
Would like to know if I can do this also, but would like to use my own In-ear speakers ????

Can autocom or other accommodate this so that I can listen to MP3 and talk to my passenger? or maybe even use my cell phone?

Thx, Bob
With a proprietary Autocom cable, yes you can use your own speakers. And yes you can do everything you mention above (and more) with an Autocom. Communicating with your passenger and giving the both of you access to all peripheral sounds (GPS nav prompts, music, cell phone, etcetera) is exactly what it's meant to do -- it's main reason for being.

·
Registered
77 Posts
How many devices can be hooked up and used at the same time? Can the wife and I each have a cell phone, seperate mp3 players hooked in and also a 2-way for bike to bike? This looks very interesting.

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
All yes except I'm pretty sure you can't hook up multiple MP3 players. It's really an intercom/sound system that a person or persons can communicate with and hear from on a single bike and not multiple riders individually. But you just might want to call Autocom toll free (see their website) to ask about those nuances. They always have progressive answers.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts