Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Helmet. Wardens Black Leather short narrow Helmet is for sale. Will bring to the meeting today if any interest. Straps have been sewn to be a little more comfortable fit. Size M $25.00
Or anyone want some of the VTX decales for your window? I can swing by the Mall and buy some if you would like. Don't know how many they have on hand. $5.25 each

·
Registered
9,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
slim shady said:
i screwed mine up putting it on joe
they are cool and would like another if you got time
if not no worries
I'll bring some to the meeting at Doyles then.

·
Registered
9,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
HDKLR said:
You can get those at the mall?
Yes, there is a small "keosk" (I think) that cuts all kinds of stuff. This week will be his last week at the mall then out to 7 mile fair. I just have to e-mail him and he'll cut how ever many I need. He does keep a few on hand at the booth.

·
Registered
695 Posts
What mall

Joe

What mall are you talking about, If your in the area again would you pick me up a couple and I'll send you a check and a few extra Bucks for helping me out, That would be great if you could.
What's the name of the guy's company so I'f you can't pick me up any it will be easier finding him at 7-Mile fair when I can make it out there.

Steve VTXED

P.S. I'f you want to give me a call 414-405-9428

Ride Cean Ride Free

·
Registered
9,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: What mall

vtxed said:
Joe

What mall are you talking about, If your in the area again would you pick me up a couple and I'll send you a check and a few extra Bucks for helping me out, That would be great if you could.
What's the name of the guy's company so I'f you can't pick me up any it will be easier finding him at 7-Mile fair when I can make it out there.

Steve VTXED

P.S. I'f you want to give me a call 414-405-9428

Ride Cean Ride Free
Hey Steve hows it goin.
It's the Regency Mall. Down by the Sears store in the center eisle.
He can make most any color except chrome. Let me know what you want or contact him directly. He doesn't cut them at the mall so that's why I order by e-mail. He may cut them at 7 mile fair when he gets out there. Put VTX in subject if you contact him.

[email protected] (Daveis his name)

·
Registered
695 Posts
Thank You

Joe
I E-Mailed him just now, thanks for the info. My bike is looking pretty cool with the Cobra Tach and a few other goodies I put on. I'm going the solo look this year. I new you would get pipes this year, it's so hard just to keep the bike stock hey. I heard some Cobra slip ons Sunday when a bunch of us guy's from my riding group took a ride around the Dell's area.
They sounded pretty cool. : :lol: I Almost have a 1000 miles already this year. I'm going to the Honda Hoot with a bunch of guy's which will be really awesome. I'm getting a Gold Wing soon so I want to check out all the different bikes and what could be done. All my buddies have Wings and I alway's wanted one but theres no way I'm getting rid of the X.

VTXED Steve
Ride Clean Ride Free

·
Registered
9,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Excellant. Goldwing is a great bike. Yea the "X" is a great bike also and looks cool too. Let me know how the decales go.

·
Registered
757 Posts
I have 2 of the same helmets if anyone is enterested in them. I have a med, and a small that have never been worn.

Later
David

·
Registered
9,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sold the helmet to VTXFLYER. The style I had was style 100. Here is the web site. Skinny was also asking about it so if you guys get together you can save some money on shipping, or take a look at Davids ^

http://www.auctionworks.com/

·
Registered
757 Posts
OK,
as of right now the helmets are sold, unless the deal falls through.

Thanks
David

1 - 15 of 15 Posts