Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
I'm still here. My first VTX1800C (a 2002) was purchased on April 24, 2001. I was VTXOA member # 28 on the first board. I still have my 2003 VTX1800C that I bought brand new in 2005.

Carl

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
Also have my 2003 vtx 1800. But also purchased a Honda pcx 150 last year.

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
I check in every few months.

Traded in the X for a 2013 Victory Vision a few years ago - Which I love!

·
Registered
768 Posts
i wander in here now and then

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
I still lurk around occasionally. Still have my Victory Vision and just picked up a new 2014 Honda CTX1300A last Wednesday. The owner of Nielsen Enterprises, Ted Nielsen, was so ecstatic to get me back riding a Honda again that he gave my a huge bag of Nielsen sweatshirts, t-shirts, hats, and kickstand pads.

·
Registered
157 Posts
tommy d is still here

damn ,havent been here for awhile, i remember that it turned to ghost town ,so eventually quit lookin..still ridin mine...got it just the way i want it.all tricked out..

·
Registered
5,864 Posts
damn ,havent been here for awhile, i remember that it turned to ghost town ,so eventually quit lookin..still ridin mine...got it just the way i want it.all tricked out..
Pics or it didn't happen. Nice dog, where's the bike :mrgreen:

·
Registered
5,343 Posts
I still lurk around occasionally. Still have my Victory Vision and just picked up a new 2014 Honda CTX1300A last Wednesday. The owner of Nielsen Enterprises, Ted Nielsen, was so ecstatic to get me back riding a Honda again that he gave my a huge bag of Nielsen sweatshirts, t-shirts, hats, and kickstand pads.
.... and what do you think of that CTX1300?

·
Registered
808 Posts
No one older around here replying in this thread than Justa_Poser..... So you found an "OLD Timer".....:yikes:

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
.... and what do you think of that CTX1300?
I absolutely love it. No vibration like my old VTX1800C/N had but not quite the same off the line grunt, far better handling, and the Deluxe model comes with ABS, bluetooth audio system, and traction control (which can be turned off to do burn outs :) ). I also like the standard saddlebags for around town riding. The thing I am most impressed with though is the lighting on it, it is completely LED, including the headlights.

I also still have my '08 Victory Vision Tour for doing longer trips.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts