Honda VTX Forum banner

21 - 40 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
damn ,havent been here for awhile, i remember that it turned to ghost town ,so eventually quit lookin..still ridin mine...got it just the way i want it.all tricked out..
What's up, Tommy? I'm still floating around, upgraded from the 1300 to an 1800 a couple of years back.

willieman

·
Registered
305 Posts
Please define "old timer".................. :lol:

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Old timer.
Ride the arch nemesis V-Rod now. (Night Rod Special)
Miss my X still but this is a darn good substitute!
Y'all be good now!
~Tim

·
Registered
58 Posts
Living in Iowa Now

I still have my '03 X though, bought new in Crystal Lake. I went to the Record Ride to Marysville in '05 and won a set of new Honda saddlebags as one of the first drawn in the "clean out the closet" drawing. Acrotech was nice enough to haul them home for me in his trailer.

Peter

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
'Oldtimer' is right! I thought I'd been here a long time, but you got me beat by a few years. Nice to see you back again.

·
Registered
6,637 Posts
Hey Dawg, how you been. I hardly ever look in here. I bought a triumph Thunderbird storm ABS selling my VTX, still riding this place just kind of died out a bit. Hope you all are doing good.

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Hey Dawg, how you been. I hardly ever look in here. I bought a triumph Thunderbird storm ABS selling my VTX, still riding this place just kind of died out a bit. Hope you all are doing good.

Not too bad over all. Had a few health issues but hangin in.

It looks like My business may be up fer sale soon. Have no one too leave it to. But for now just motorin along

How ya like that Brit bike?

DAWG

·
Registered
726 Posts
I just stopped by for the first time in 4 years. My brother in law is buying a VTX mon and it just brought back all the memories of 9 years on my 1800. Can't wait to ride his. Sold mine in 2012 to a local guy who still has it. Been from Kawasaki Voyager to a Victory Vision and now riding a 2016 Road Glide. Still miss the old VTXOA meet and greets and such.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
I just stopped by for the first time in 4 years. My brother in law is buying a VTX mon and it just brought back all the memories of 9 years on my 1800. Can't wait to ride his. Sold mine in 2012 to a local guy who still has it. Been from Kawasaki Voyager to a Victory Vision and now riding a 2016 Road Glide. Still miss the old VTXOA meet and greets and such.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Welcome back for a quick visit, stay awhile and chat, look through some of the threads and reminisce! Please, do tell your brother in law his membership is expected!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

21 - 40 of 53 Posts