Honda VTX Forum banner

41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
726 Posts
Welcome back for a quick visit, stay awhile and chat, look through some of the threads and reminisce! Please, do tell your brother in law his membership is expected!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I will get him set up ! I got all kinds of mod ideas for him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
A friend of mine just bought a used VTX1800C from Randy's in Marengo, it's silver with a fairing similar to a Hope and has black leather saddlebags. Was it from a member here?

Yes, I'm still alive and still riding my '08 Victory Vision. However, I'm looking at changing this year to the new 2018 Yamaha Star Venture or a 2018 Indian Roadmaster (although right now I'm leaning heavily towards the Venture).

·
Registered
469 Posts
Haven't posted in a couple years... just stopping by to see who's still here. Still riding, but not as much. Hope all are doing well.

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Wow, it's been awhile since I was last on here. Just posting up to say hello. Last post was made in 2017? What happened to everyone? :surprise:

·
Registered
726 Posts
Still here ! Not much activity anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,658 Posts

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
Unfortunately sarcasm doesn't come through text. I still have 2 VTXs and still love them. It's too bad things fizzled out...
I figured! Hahaha! Hence "put down the crack pipe"

·
Registered
148 Posts
Just checked in for the first time in FOREVER! Still have my 2005 F-Model... Never going to get rid of it.

·
Registered
996 Posts
Just sold my Neo, but it landed with another of our local group. I said I would never sell it, but I did, and may buy it back one day...lol.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Monty has to keep his. he got the radiator on his vtwin tat.
It looks like no one ever stops here anymore. is there a new place to gather?
Leaving Chicago suburbs for Central IL. Near dtrider if he hasn't moved.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Hey all! Been awhile. Just curious if anyone has seen my former X rolling around Illinois, Wisconsin area?!?!

Attachments

41 - 53 of 53 Posts