Honda VTX Forum banner

Any other VTX riders near Alma, Junction City, Manhattan, Topeka or Lawrence Ks?

1K views 2 replies 1 participant last post by  lea785 
G
#1 ·
Theres a place called Lake Wabaunsee, it sits in the middle of the Flint Hills and it takes about 45 mins of driving thru rolling hills and curvy roads to get there from Topeka and most surrounding areas. If any X-Riders would like to put on a ride and meet up at the Lake...i'd be glad to set it up, grab the BBQ and grill some burgers, steaks, dogs, whatever. I have a big 30'X50' building out there with a big piece of land in front on it that should hold 100+ bikes. Could be fun. Anybody interested in a Sunday ride through the hills to the lake?

G
#2 ·
Kinda disappointed

I was really hoping their were more X'ers in this area that would like to take a scenic ride thru the hills out to the lake. Maybe i need to figure out how to get the word out to more local X'ers...i know theres alot of X riders out here, i see e'em all the time.

#3 ·
Hey Buffvtx,
I would be up for a ride. I don't know how to find the vtx riders. The honda dealer had a small group for a while back when I got my 750 ace. But that was a few years back. I know the dealership has been sold. If you are interested you might try seeing if they still meet there. You also might try the vtx cafe sight. Lea

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.