Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
622 Posts
Re: Any shop in NC that keep aftermarket VTX 1800 parts in

badwished said:
Tiles says all
Doubtful that you'll find much. I have ordered pretty much everything for mine online. Sucks, I know, but I guess that's the only area H-D has us whooped.

W

·
0 Posts
If you're looking for aftermarket stuff like hyperchargers, saddlebags, driver or passenger backrests, chrome neck covers, radiator covers, spark plug covers, risers, handlebars, engine guards, pegs, hiway bars, grips, etc. etc......

Scootworks is in Zebulon, NC. All the stuff we have on-line at www.scootworks.com is also in stock in the store.

We also customize bikes, install the parts you buy, do inspections, etc. etc....

Come on out and visit us.....

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Wings said:
If you're looking for aftermarket stuff like hyperchargers, saddlebags, driver or passenger backrests, chrome neck covers, radiator covers, spark plug covers, risers, handlebars, engine guards, pegs, hiway bars, grips, etc. etc......

Scootworks is in Zebulon, NC. All the stuff we have on-line at www.scootworks.com is also in stock in the store.

We also customize bikes, install the parts you buy, do inspections, etc. etc....

Come on out and visit us.....
I must say they had a nice selection. I was out for the cancer run last week and got to check out their store. Of course they didn't have the 1 part I would have bought right away. Kury Deep dish bezels :cry: But then again HDL's got them on back order :cry:

P.S. Zebulon is near Raleigh :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts