Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just checking to see if there are any South Florida VTX riders on here. Would be nice to form a meet and great at some point. Reply back and let's see if we can get this started.

·
Registered
784 Posts
Hey neighbor. Give me a shout. I'm always up for a ride or meet and greet.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey neighbor. Give me a shout. I'm always up for a ride or meet and greet.
Holy cow! Not only are you less than a thousand miles away you responded in under a month LOL! Very cool, let's see how many others in South Florida will reply and will get something going. Worst case I'll hit you up and we can meet up somewhere for a ride sometime. There is a small group of us that goes riding every Tuesday night in case you're interested. I'm over off of SW. 10th St. just west of military Trail.

·
Registered
784 Posts
Holy cow! Not only are you less than a thousand miles away you responded in under a month LOL! Very cool, let's see how many others in South Florida will reply and will get something going. Worst case I'll hit you up and we can meet up somewhere for a ride sometime. There is a small group of us that goes riding every Tuesday night in case you're interested. I'm over off of SW. 10th St. just west of military Trail.
A Tuesday night ride would have been great to know last night. I took the beast out for a blast yesterday evening. I'm off 10th St too. I live in the Waterways, just before the Sawgrass Expressway. Apparently the S FL board used to be very active. When I first joined the VTXOA, I was able to meet and ride with many of the original group. It's too bad it faded away. They are a really great group of people. I'll be joining a veteran's charity ride this Sunday with a Meet Up group, the Hollywood Riders Club. Look them up if you're interested. They always have a waiver form to sign before your first group ride. Take it easy... E (Eric)

·
Registered
6,603 Posts
Suggestion:

Go back to the Main topic section where this is, scroll down a few inches and you will find listings for every state. There are at least 5 there from Florida, I'm sure you can find a suitable group there.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
I live in Pompano/Margate... my wife and I ride with a nice group called the "Boca Posse". They meet at Panera Bread on Yamato Rd in Boca every Sunday morining at 9am, and ride all directions from there. All bikes welcome... no club, no rules, GREAT group! They like to ride! Typically 20-30 bikes, ride to Keys, ride to west coast, ride north to Palm Beach, Jupiter, Lake Okeechobee, etc.... different restaurant or event every week.

They post their rides here:
https://www.facebook.com/boca.posse or
https://www.facebook.com/bocaposse2

"LET'S RIDE...This Sunday the Posse will run to Key Largo's Pilot House. Come run with the Posse. www.pilothousemarina.com"

The Pilot House Marina, Restaurant & Glass Bottom Bar in Key Largo, Florida
www.pilothousemarina.com
Since 1950 the Pilot House Marina and Restaurant in Key Largo has been the "home port for locals". Enjoy casual waterfront dining at our new Pilot House Restaurant or enjoy fresh local seafood at our indoor tiki raw bar. Nightly live entertainment and happy hour specials at the only Glass Bottom Bar...

The Pilot House Marina, Restaurant & Glass Bottom Bar in Key Largo, Florida
www.pilothousemarina.com

Unfortunately, I have to miss this ride, I'll be doing a classic car show that day. If you go, tell Bruce (the leader) that "Scott The DJ" from "Broward Posse" sent you! I highly recommend!!

PS: I'm the outdoor DJ at Hooters in Pemb Pines for bike night every Wed night. Stop by and say hello!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I live in Pompano/Margate... my wife and I ride with a nice group called the "Boca Posse". They meet at Panera Bread on Yamato Rd in Boca every Sunday morining at 9am, and ride all directions from there. All bikes welcome... no club, no rules, GREAT group! They like to ride! Typically 20-30 bikes, ride to Keys, ride to west coast, ride north to Palm Beach, Jupiter, Lake Okeechobee, etc.... different restaurant or event every week.

They post their rides here:
https://www.facebook.com/boca.posse or
https://www.facebook.com/bocaposse2

I'm at Hooters in Pemb Pines for bike night every Wed night... I'm the DJ. Stop by and say hello!

Ah so you never told me you ride a VTX? I'm the guy that says hi to you when I get to that bike night at hooters and pointed out that xmtr I spotted. :)

·
Registered
110 Posts
I'm here in Daytona beach, My bike is banged up but I'm getting it fixed. 2003 vtx 1800c, nothing special just darkside and Hypercharger. I can do a wheelie o_O

1 - 12 of 12 Posts