Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in Santa Barbara and am always looking for peeps to ride with. I ride to Cold Springs Tavern sometimes solo and it'd be fun to ride with another VTX owner one of these weekends. Send me a PM and I'll provide more info about myself and we can maybe set a time to ride.

WARM WEATHER HERE I COME!

·
Registered
24 Posts
I live in Santa Maria and work In SLO. Go down to SB to the ice rink for hockey (currently closed due to Covid restrictions) but not on the bike, as I can't carry the gear. But willing to go for a ride somewhere.

·
Registered
6,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Go down to SB to the ice rink for hockey (currently closed due to Covid restrictions) but not on the bike, as I can't carry the gear. But willing to go for a ride somewhere.
It's good to finally get a response to my message! When the quarantine opens up more we can think about riding someplace and that may not happen for some months. Send me a private message when you've thought of a place you want to go. I have a friend who wants to ride to the motorcycle museum up your way so maybe we can all ride there? I'm always up for a ride to my local Cold Springs Tavern. I can wait 'till it's safer though, maybe this June?

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
I'm in LA, but I'm always up for a ride.
FWIW that mc museum is definitely worth the visit!

·
Registered
6,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm in LA, but I'm always up for a ride.
FWIW that mc museum is definitely worth the visit!
OK, I'll keep you in mind. It's really risky to go on any long rides right now with hospitals filled with Covid patients. I can wait until thing settle down some and maybe the vaccine gets to us common folk.

I've been to the museum but my buddy hasn't. Still it's a nice destination with lots of good local places to eat.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts