Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys (and ladies);

I was just wondering if one of you posting experts :shock: could take an overhead view (as if you were standing over your bike looking down) and post a picture of just how far ahead and how far out the Kury Hypercharger sticks out from the side compared to stock. I know they're more show than go, but I'd like to know how it's going to affect my riding stance before I commit.

I hate to ask, but I don't have many other X's around let alone any with Hyperchargers on them that I could sit on or look at.

Thanks in advance,
Clayton. :wink:

·
Registered
301 Posts
Don't have Pics but

I can tell you from experience that it will change your riding style somewhat. I'm an even 6' and my right knee is out about an inch or two farther out than my left. When I first put it on it was a little uncomfortable at first but I quickly got used to it. That being said pics may not deter you because the angle looking down from the top doesn't really show the difference you'll feel.
I will say this, although the hyperchargers look very cool, it is not a unique airbox mod. alot of guys out there got 'em,(and they ain't cheap, I think mine was around $270 or so when I got it). so if I had it to do over again I would go with something more functional and less obtrusive. IMHO Tim

·
Registered
316 Posts
My knee hit it and actually hurt for a while untill I got used to shifting it out of the way. Sometimes we endure pain for something that looks cool!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks!

Thanks for the replies. :D

Yeah, I know allot of you boys in the states have them, but any kind of a MOD up here in Western Canada is still pretty rare. The boys over in TO get to see lots of mods out east, but even VTX's are pretty rare up and over here.....we see more snowmobiles than motorcycles!!!

Anyway, I'm hoping to pick up a used one off the board, can't afford those US$ plus shipping!

Thanks again,
Clayton.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Hi there gr8bigC, didn't notice the info on location until ya pointed it out, eh. My Girlfriend and I are in TO. often, her son lives there now. The rest of her family is on Vancouver Island in Victoria. Anyway I know what ya mean about Costs not to mention shipping from the states, unreal there seems to be a duty tacked onto anything and everything. Good luck with your mods and keep the shiny side up. Tim

we see more snow mobiles than motorcycles LMAO

1 - 5 of 5 Posts