Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
HELLO THERE....

Good to know. I met Auggie a couple of weeks ago he stopped of at my store in Clinton. We need to try and get a few of us together for a trip out to one of the meet and greets sometime soon.

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
what color was the Valk?

I am normaly off every other weekend and every other monday. Sometime when the weather is better than 30mph winds and 19 chills. Maybe we can meet up somewhere.

This weather has to straighten out eventualy!

·
Registered
22 Posts
I'm the guy Ozzie 65 met at J&P cycle. I have 02 Retro, my son was on the Valk. He use to own this VTX, I owned a Valk Tourer. He now has a Valk Interstate. Musical bikes it seems. Dave, I think my son met you when we moved here last summer, his name is Rob. I go by "DJ". I'm flexible for rides. Let me know when.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
I have a little ways to go, but I might come out if you get something set up. I have a rotating schedule, so don't plan on me, but if I can make it work I'll try.

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
did he sell

River Road Rider said:
I'm the guy Ozzie 65 met at J&P cycle. I have 02 Retro, my son was on the Valk. He use to own this VTX, I owned a Valk Tourer. He now has a Valk Interstate. Musical bikes it seems. Dave, I think my son met you when we moved here last summer, his name is Rob. I go by "DJ". I'm flexible for rides. Let me know when.
Did he sell that SWEET red with the bettle bags???? man that was a NICE ride. I wondered what happened to him hadnt seen hom since last summer. Will keep in touch and try and hook up sometime for a ride for some of us..

Man we need an IOWA board!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts