Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dont get it anymore, and would like to check out the new one, I would give it back if someone has one I gould use for a few days. Thanks

·
Registered
6,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
RadioActive VTX said:
i have the curent issue of red rider.

When your done with it, if you wouldnt mind I would like to take a look at it bro.

·
Registered
404 Posts
already done reading. you can have it . hooking up is the problem. i'm out of town wednesday and and back sometime on thursday afternoon.

·
Registered
6,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
RadioActive VTX said:
already done reading. you can have it . hooking up is the problem. i'm out of town wednesday and and back sometime on thursday afternoon.

Are you around on Sunday? If so maybe the wife and I would take a little ride your way.

·
Registered
6,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
RadioActive VTX said:
sunday sounds good to me. name time and place to meet.

There is a gas station, just past 59 on 83? east side of the street is it? is my mind right with all that, its been awhile since I was over there, or maybe the parking lot of the Walmart there. LOL you tell me, you live there, or could meet some other place, im thinking like 12:00 noon, or after, Oh he!! my mind is wandering tell me what you think.

·
Registered
404 Posts
the gas station is right on the corner. cant miss it. 12:00 sounds good to me. I need to drop my kids off at jellystone camp ground in fort atkinson the morning. then I,m free. see ya then
Kevin

·
Registered
6,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
RadioActive VTX said:
the gas station is right on the corner. cant miss it. 12:00 sounds good to me. I need to drop my kids off at jellystone camp ground in fort atkinson the morning. then I,m free. see ya then
Kevin

I dont think I will make it bro, wife and I are both looking like we are working most of the weekend. Its ok one of the guys here (Intruderider) got me a copy, thanks bro, work is really sucking , but I can say not to the money, wifes school is costing big time.

·
Registered
6,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I wanted the magazine, because I heard there was a Mustang seat add in there and that they used my letter to them or part of it, in there add, I wanted to see it for my self, and shure as He!! they did, it was cool. Thanks Rob for the magazine, my wife wants to frame it, I think I will let her, LMAO

1 - 13 of 13 Posts