Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to help an employee of mine buy a used bike, preferably a manager for this store.

·
Registered
264 Posts
yes

there really good with you there. my dad got his goldwing there. i bought my x at schaumburg honda, even if i go to fox valley they still give me 20% off anything i want

G

·
0 Posts
don't you just hate to haggle to get a almost good deal. Like This one dealer over in IN. south of me gave me a good deal once and every time I went back he wanted to break it off in me, he could have sold me the same 1800 twice but he refused to come down the first time and the second time honda was giving a $2000.00 rebate and he tried to tell me it was only for accesories, and then I told him that two other dealers told me it was a rebate on the bike and he said that was not right! he finally sold the 1800 after 2.75 yrs sitting on the show room floor, it even gets funnier the other salesman told me it was a different one that was setting, I almost said that's funny two bikes have the same vin. number! DUH! well good luck with your search!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Mark is the guy you want to talk to at Fox Valley. Also, they will work good deals with you on accessories if you find better pricing online. They will work hard to get your business. Michelle in the service dept. is great.

·
Registered
550 Posts
What type of used bike are they looking for ? I have a 03'Shadow A.C.E.
that is for sale. Or are they looking for a " X "

·
Registered
9,553 Posts
Ace in Kenosha I was told has some 03s they are selling for $7000.00. Haven't seen them but would be worth a call. Not far from Ill. boarder.
http://www.acepowersports.com/

·
Registered
135 Posts
Anyone at Fox Valley is great!! And Michelle is especially cool!! She had an 1800 as a demo when they first came out, and is really positive about them!!

I had dealt with her for years until I moved too far away to go there more often, and she had never failed me!!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Fox Valley Honda

I bought my 04 1800 R from Mark and he was very fair and I got a great price. Michelle at the parts counter is an ubelievable source of info and a lot of fun to deal with. It is a family business and they will treat you right.

Ken 8)

·
Registered
459 Posts
Yep, I also bought my 1300 retro from Mark last May. Great guy, no pressure, knows his stuff. :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts