Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have this fender? I'd like to see it on a couple of different bikes. Looks like a stock rear fender that has been cut "straight off" and has the brake light hole filled.

http://www.xtremerevolution.com/Store/s ... tegoryID=3

Says it will work with a 200 tire. I think it would really show off a 200 tire, but, like many of these aftermarket fenders, it leaves it up to you to figure out a brake light. (They do sell one of those small LED strip lights that goes on the bottom edge of the fender - $200!! - but I'm not sure how noticable it would be.)

·
Registered
289 Posts
i have that fender but have not gotten around to having it painted and installed, I will try to do it next week, and then I will find a way to post a pic. overall the fender seems high quality, did'nt look like it require much to get ready for paint.

·
Registered
289 Posts
shivaman that is one bada$$ fender. i want to see about sending mine back to xtremereolution and getting that one. thanks.

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Man Shivaman, I can't wait to see your bike when you get done! Sounds like you've got some awesome stuff going on!

·
Registered
770 Posts
Yea, tank stretched and youngguns seat moded to fit (still waiting for this to come back)
RC wheels 18x5.5 in the back and 21x2.15 in the front (still waiting on these but I did get the Avon Venom tires)
This fender should be here today.
Chrome fork lowers and polished rotors front and back (still waiting on these also)
I can't wait to get it all together...I wanna ride!

·
Registered
320 Posts
let me know if your getting rid of the stock wheels please.
although freight may be an issue.

·
Registered
289 Posts
I it did they will take my fender back wahoo :pepper1: :pepper1:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts