Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mine was running fine, and is dead now. Voltage and ground are good, but it doesn't power up. Bike works good with the ECU reconnected.
I have contacted Dynojet to send it back under warranty. Just curious if anyone else has had their unit die. Funny thing is...I think the bike runs stronger without it. Although I'll have to keep an eye on the plugs for indications of running lean, as I have the air intake modified, and non stock pipes.

·
Super Moderator
63,776 Posts
Yes there have been a few that have turned up bad. Just like the other managers have had some bad units. 8)

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
so i guess you check to make sure the tail light is on?
Did you try using the 9 volt battery adapter?

·
Registered
428 Posts
Johnny thanks for youre help today...you da man :D

I had problems with my PC3 this AM and JC straighted it out over the phone with me today and I couldn't be happier...I started my bike and she spit smoke and flame through the throttle body blackening my filter...I called JC and some of my map tables were gone and I was unable to load another map...we reset my PC3 loaded up the map and I was fine for the 100 mile run we did after the fix...the bike feels better than it did before the problem this AM leading me to believe it was there for some time lingering in the background

It seems I may not be alone with PC3 problems...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts