Honda VTX Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
81 - 100 of 128 Posts

·
Banned
11,318 Posts
So according to you, it's not appropriate for anyone else to go to the mods except for you when it suits you? You've made an absolute spectacle of yourself complaining about people reporting others, and yet here you are. Are we to understand that your grandstanding and campaigning are somehow different?

And, yes, you absolutely HAVE posted profanity on numerous occasions. That's just a laughable statement!!!

BTW, does this mean I'm off of your ignore? I feel special again.
if you were half the Christian you claim you are, you'd be applauding me for reporting the profanity instead of condemning me....just sayin....:wink2:

no, you're not off ignore, you were quoted..this stupid post I had to view, cause I knew you wouldn't let me down....:kiss:

·
Registered
16,710 Posts
So it's okay for you to use profanity, but you report others while complaining about reporting others? Just admit you've displayed a monumental double-standard and you may just salvage a smidgen of integrity.

·
Banned
11,318 Posts
So it's okay for you to use profanity, but you report others while complaining about reporting others? Just admit you've displayed a monumental double-standard and you may just salvage a smidgen of integrity.
that would be a lie, and I dont do that either!!!
yes, we ALL get creative with spellings of words.. this was a big blatant unneccesary meme that had no business here, so i reported it! you're welcome for me protecting your "christian" eyes

·
Registered
26,536 Posts
yes, we ALL get creative with spellings of words.. this was a big blantant unneccesary meme that had no business here, so i reported it! you're welcome for me protecting your "christian" eyes
Calm down! You're becoming Unkeyboardinated.

Unkeyboardinated.
(adj) When you're unable to type without making
grammatical and spelling errors.

·
Banned
11,318 Posts
Calm down! You're becoming Unkeyboardinated.

Unkeyboardinated.
(adj) When you're unable to type without making
grammatical and spelling errors.
fat fingers.. crappy iphone!

·
Registered
3,706 Posts
word

·
Registered
7,466 Posts
So...yer stalking me on my Washington site like Flea did???:surprise:
Does anyone else find that creepy???:surprise::surprise:
yes..it was no ones business...:wink2:
ironically, the thread is still up with the comment still up that he shut it down for in the first place!!:surprise::banghead::banghead:
Since when did it become your site? The thread shows up in the new threads view to everyone fat azz. Run along now and have a good cry.

·
Registered
16,710 Posts
yes, we ALL get creative with spellings of words.. this was a big blatant unneccesary meme that had no business here, so i reported it! you're welcome for me protecting your "christian" eyes
Creative with words? Too funny! It's impossible for you to admit when you're wrong, isn't it? You don't seem concerned with Christian eyes when you're calling people bitches, pussies, accusing them of homosexual tendencies in log cabins, and posting pics of you licking a girl's face. And you don't make any qualifiers when you're calling people pussies for reporting someone to the mods, such as "except when Stevo does it".

Just admit it! You're using a massive double-standard in this case. You know. We all know it.

·
Registered
9,994 Posts
So according to you, it's not appropriate for anyone else to go to the mods except for you when it suits you? You've made an absolute spectacle of yourself complaining about people reporting others, and yet here you are. Are we to understand that your grandstanding and campaigning are somehow different?
LOL. Not much of a newsflash. Libtard hypocrites are just like all other hypocrites - fully capable of seeing the flaws in others, and blind to those same flaws in themselves. :D

In Stevo's case, the only 'personalized flair' he adds to regular hypocrisy and double-standards it to shriek more loudly and shrilly that he is never guilty of it. :D And even that isn't original - he may be paying 'stupidity royalties' to Turdley, whom I believe patented such behavior.

·
Banned
11,318 Posts
Since when did it become your site? The thread shows up in the new threads view to everyone fat azz. Run along now and have a good cry.
so...that's a good reason to follow someone to THEIR state site and carry on like in the hotbox?

cour·te·sy.

[ˈkərdəsē]

NOUN

1.the showing of politeness in one's attitude and behavior toward others:
"he had been treated with a degree of courtesy not far short of deference"

synonyms: politeness · courteousness · good manners · civility ·
[more]