Honda VTX Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
101 - 120 of 128 Posts

·
Registered
16,710 Posts
I believe the word is RICHARD head. And you continue to meet all expectations!
Nope! You have directly called someone a dickhead in the past and I've even quoted you on it. If you'd like, I can find it.

FWIW, we all knew Stevo's shadow couldn't have been far behind him.

·
Banned
11,318 Posts
What makes me laugh was that sTeVo was able bring all the board's trolls to such a babbling dither with just a few short posts. :laugh:
Who owns who????????

·
Registered
16,710 Posts
Well then, by that criteria, RBS apparently owns you.

So how about, Stevo? Are you gonna fess up to being a walking contradiction for incessantly blasting others who went to the mods, and then you turned around and did the same thing? Are you gonna admit to being the pussy by which you defined others?

·
Registered
3,706 Posts

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
Well you could own them, that is if you had any use for big piles of dog crap.
Once again you prove that you're doing the same thing you constantly acuse others of doing. And...I bet you don't have the balls to say things like this to anybody's face.

·
Registered
6,750 Posts
What makes me laugh was that sTeVo was able bring all the board's trolls to such a babbling dither with just a few short posts. :laugh:
Me too, you came jumping right in, king.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
16,710 Posts
Before OaheX makes this thread all about him, I'll repeat my previous question...

So how about, Stevo? Are you gonna fess up to being a walking contradiction for incessantly blasting others who went to the mods, and then you turned around and did the same thing? Are you gonna admit to being the pussy by which you defined others?

·
Registered
9,788 Posts
Before OaheX makes this thread all about him, I'll repeat my previous question...

You've already made it all about Lefty! :laugh:

·
Banned
11,318 Posts
Your IQ is dropping already. Your question written by a person of intelligence and education would read, “Who owns whom?”

:grin2:
come on now Key... gotta keep it simple for the rednecks!!??

·
Registered
26,563 Posts
before oahex makes this thread all about him, i'll repeat my previous question...

So how about, stevo? Are you gonna fess up to being a walking contradiction for incessantly blasting others who went to the mods, and then you turned around and did the same thing? Are you gonna admit to being the pussy by which you defined others?
Never happen!

I suspect Stevo has ALL the Mods On Speed Dial.

101 - 120 of 128 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.