Honda VTX Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
A friend I used to work with bought a ton of Apple stock back in 2001 and still has most of it. Made him a couple of million over time. I've never traded myself so wouldn't know where to start but I'm thinking about a couple of cannabis startups to invest a little bit in to sit on.
Something that I'm interested in is the pot stocks as well. Going to educate myself and make it happen.

·
Premium Member
2,581 Posts
So, being a total noob I finally got around to educating myself some on how to get started trading this past week. I set up a Robinhood account and got started with a small amount of money. Having some fun so far.:2excited:

·
Registered
7,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
So, being a total noob I finally got around to educating myself some on how to get started trading this past week. I set up a Robinhood account and got started with a small amount of money. Having some fun so far.:2excited:
You should paper trade (use a practice account with fake money executing "trades" with real market data) before going live.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,581 Posts
I put $246 total in various stock six weeks ago. The total value today is $288, so overall I made $42 as of today. Better than bank rate but not great. My surprise was cannibas was a loser. Most of my increase was from GE. This is probably going to take more time than I have to make anything.

·
Registered
7,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
I put $246 total in various stock six weeks ago. The total value today is $288, so overall I made $42 as of today. Better than bank rate but not great. My surprise was cannibas was a loser. Most of my increase was from GE. This is probably going to take more time than I have to make anything.
Most of the cannabis stock have been hammered lately. My P/L on the day today was over $1700. I increased my small account by just shy of 21.5% today alone. My account was ~$2060 last Wednesday morning. Tonight it's $9828.

·
Banned
519 Posts
I got stopped out of my final FCX Put position today. Total profit of $594.50 on $619.50 capital risk = 95.96% return in 15 days. Not bad at all.

Currently looking at AMTD 18 OCT $35 Calls and AXSM 20 DEC $25 Calls. Both have very nice chart setups.
This was a brillant call ,those AXSM calls would have been $75 itm as the stock zoomed to $100
Hope you playing with real money

21 - 28 of 28 Posts