Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy VTX riders,

Does anyone live in or around the Kansas City area. Looking for people to ride with. Nothing like getting a group of people together.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I know there are quite a VTX's around and have seen a few here but it doesn't seem like many post on the forum. Missouri seems to be more active than the Kansas side. I am on the Kansas side. I'd be up for a ride sometime, I don't know the area very well so I'm sure there are some good rides on the MO side that I'm missing out on.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Its been forever and a day since I've been online but yes I am always looking for someone to ride with. I live over in Blue Springs but willing to ride just about anywhere. Drop me a pm if you are ever looking to ride, I'll also try to start checking the forums a little bit more.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Its been forever and a day since I've been online but yes I am always looking for someone to ride with. I live over in Blue Springs but willing to ride just about anywhere. Drop me a pm if you are ever looking to ride, I'll also try to start checking the forums a little bit more.
Also check out this site i do a few rides a month with the Renegade Cruisers, iam actually a member but there are other rides posted there too.

http://www.meetup.com/kcriders/

I am in the Grain Valley area just off 40 and Barr Rd.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good to hear there are some of us around. I'm up in the Liberty area, but make it down to Blue Springs and Grain Valley all the time. I will try to hit you all up some time.

Thanks again for the posts.

Jason

·
Registered
7 Posts
south kc

Yep I'm in kc also south of harrisonville, just got my first street bike a orange 1300c and lovin it but no one to ride with (other than my wife lol). Maybe next year when it warms up

·
Registered
372 Posts
Yep I'm in kc also south of harrisonville, just got my first street bike a orange 1300c and lovin it but no one to ride with (other than my wife lol). Maybe next year when it warms up
Whats this? Next year ? there still some good ridin time left. heck i havent stopped riding yet everyday 10,000 miles since May.

lol

·
Registered
53 Posts
I try to set up several meet and greets during the regular riding season here in KC. I try to have them on Friday nights at Applebees on Barry Road. We then go for a short ride. If anyone wants to join in let me know. I get about 5 people on average for the meet and greet would like to meet more x riders here in KC.

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Kc north briarcliff & N Oak NewBie Half a rider here
typing of Barry Road.. . they opened Barry again i Like to take Berry to the end go right through tiffany springs park behind airport down nevada street to 136'th Left , 136'th is Humphreys rd and it's all just back roads in the sticks good pavement not much traffic all the way to two lane hwy 45.N , 55.mph that goes to Weston bend state park .
trust you me :mrgreen: going that way to weston on these roads is good day riding .
Keep this thread alive :bump:

·
Registered
53 Posts
the SCRC is doing the Big Mo. Ride Sunday the 28th we are meeting up at One Eyed Jacks here is the address: 5044 NE Parvin Rd Kansas City, MO 64117
we will meet up at 1pm then head out at about 1:15 ish open to all. Would be nice to see a few more X's.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Shawnee Area

Hey there,

I just found this page on OA. I live in the KC area over in JoCo. I'd love to meet up (once we get rid of the damn snow!!) and do some local rides once in a while and meet some other 'X'ers'!

Add to me to any email distros you may have for rides. Thanks!
Chris
[email protected]

march13.jpg

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
VTX's everywhere

saw another Two tone X
north kc burlington QT. parked where usually employees park on the side
:confused: who are you two tone VTX ? nice one:thumbup:

·
Registered
53 Posts
I will be riding out to Weston Sunday we meet up at One Eyed Jacks at noon, if anyone wants to join us come on out.

·
Registered
53 Posts
sorry Dave missed the reply here is the address: 5044 NE Parvin Rd Kansas City, MO 64117 I have a ride up to Clinton MO. on the 15 of June and a ride up to Rulo Nebraska on the 22nd of June all are welcome to join us I will post times in a it. later

1 - 20 of 78 Posts