Honda VTX Forum banner

21 - 40 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Red VTX 1300C

I live in St Louis and work at Bayer down on Front Street and I435. I rode my bike up there all last week to get some ride time. I am staying in Liberty. I took 152 from Liberty West past I435 near the airport north on N up to Humphreys Road then west to 45 across the Leavonworth bridge to Kansas 7 south to 5 back to i435 north back to 152 east and wound up at Worths Harley Davidson up by I29 and 152 for bike night on Thursdays. Nice scenic roads back up that way. I'll have to ride the bike back up there another time.

·
Registered
53 Posts
June 22nd I am doing a ride up to Rulo Nebraska, it is a Southern Cruisers ride, everyone is welcome to come along.

July 7th we are also doing the Cassaday Run. Also open to anyone.

Just let me know if you want more info on the rides.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I live up in North KC just off of 152 and North Oak.

I live in St Louis and work at Bayer down on Front Street and I435. I rode my bike up there all last week to get some ride time. I am staying in Liberty. I took 152 from Liberty West past I435 near the airport north on N up to Humphreys Road then west to 45 across the Leavonworth bridge to Kansas 7 south to 5 back to i435 north back to 152 east and wound up at Worths Harley Davidson up by I29 and 152 for bike night on Thursdays. Nice scenic roads back up that way. I'll have to ride the bike back up there another time.

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
met abgms.. . thursday

ambushed -abgms- at his QT. up in North KC just off of 152 and North Oak tfwy
he's good people and that silver lightning VTX-1800 of his is one Bad bike
we rode out to Worth H.D. didn't see any X's there
but it was fun lots of nice bikes . was a big turn out lots of people
with picture perfect weather :4is: and i got me a Raccoon sun tan :lol:
not bad for a thursday :thumbup:

·
Registered
53 Posts
ambushed -abgms- at his QT. up in North KC just off of 152 and North Oak tfwy
he's good people and that silver lightning VTX-1800 of his is one Bad bike
we rode out to Worth H.D. didn't see any X's there
but it was fun lots of nice bikes . was a big turn out lots of people
with picture perfect weather :4is: and i got me a Raccoon sun tan :lol:
not bad for a thursday :thumbup:
It was nice meeting another X-Rider I really like how your 13 sounds when every you want to ride around just let me know I will try to make it.

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Found another VTX'er Kc north

friday i met Tom he's got a nice 2007 Blue 13X-R
at NW Englewood Road by T's-Liquor store near side pockets
@.tom.. . if you find us here :thumbup: drop a line
:eek: tom didn't know about VTXOA :mrgreen:he does now .
tomorrow i'm going VTX riders hunting again :lol:
august ride 13.jpg

·
Registered
3 Posts
Other KC riders

Wouldn't mind meeting other VTX riders, live in Gladstone here.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Sounds like there might be enough of us here in the KC area to get together and ride once in awhile.

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
:mcrider: got my fix today :mcrider: Now it can snow again :lol:

did 146 miles and didn't hit reserve yet
on fill up i got 3.86.GaL = 37.83..MpG :thumbup: she's healthy rode Like i stole it today :mrgreen:

stopped at abgms's QuikTrip twice on 152&N'oak
seen few Harleys but no silver X.. .

·
Registered
927 Posts
It was nice out today. Got my fix in yesterday. Took the kid paintballin today so had to skip on the ride today. As far as it snowing again??!?!?!? Snow needs to go far, far far away!

·
Registered
191 Posts
I live in St. Joe, MO. Not far from kc. So whenever there's some riding with other x's I would love to be there if I'm able to. Can't wait for this darn snow to go away and warm back up. I'm itching for some riding.... Especially since my winter project is finally pretty much done!!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
191 Posts
We need to set up a get together for all us KC and surrounding area riders.......
That sounds great to me. Probably will have to be in a month or so when it starts warming up hopefully. I'm hoping to meet you all around the kc area.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

21 - 40 of 78 Posts