Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased 3rd party seats for my 1800T many years ago. The original Honda seats have been sitting in a closet. I don't want to mail them. Free to anyone that wants to pick them up.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I would love to come get these and will be in Dallas area tomorrow. I actually live in Granbury but recently had an accident and my seat was messed up. Please let me know how to contact you, or co tact me at 682-201-0706. Thanks...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Stormy - I have sent you my address and info via a text message to your phone.
Thank you so much, I found out a little late that it would be storming tonight and didn’t want to get stuck somewhere... I like to be home at night, especially during storms... sons 13 but him and two dogs kinda require a homebody. I’m hoping it’ll clear up enough that I can ride in tomorrow, rode all day out here and lost my car keys, house keys, etc... it just never ends at times! I haven’t been to your area since I had surgery on my neck but know exactly where your street is, hopefully come morning the sun is shining, and not a storm cloud in the sky....

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you so much, I found out a little late that it would be storming tonight and didn’t want to get stuck somewhere... I like to be home at night, especially during storms... sons 13 but him and two dogs kinda require a homebody. I’m hoping it’ll clear up enough that I can ride in tomorrow, rode all day out here and lost my car keys, house keys, etc... it just never ends at times! I haven’t been to your area since I had surgery on my neck but know exactly where your street is, hopefully come morning the sun is shining, and not a storm cloud in the sky....
It was certainly a bad weather weekend - do you want to try again this coming weekend?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The seat is still available if anyone is interested. I hate the idea of tossing it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Tar, I appreciate the help but the bike was sold many years ago. The seat is still available but not for much longer.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Before u toss it to the trash, I'm in the DFW area. I have the C model and know it will not fit. I 'll store it away and maybe find a home for it at a later date.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts