G

·
You gotta buy THAT bike to get the helmet, it's a package deal! :lol: :lol:

Sorry I do not know - but couldn't resist! :D

·
Registered
4,552 Posts
TASSY5 said:
Closest to it, That I could find. But Is definatly not it. Could be a HD helmet.

HD HELMET??? Give me a break.... what's the HD helmet to non ratio? Like 1 to 10,000? But I suppose even with the one they make a reasonable profit plus the $100 for the HD...

·
Registered
325 Posts
Looks like a Munson.

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
Morgan Buchanan said:
TASSY5 said:
Closest to it, That I could find. But Is definatly not it. Could be a HD helmet.

HD HELMET??? Give me a break.... what's the HD helmet to non ratio? Like 1 to 10,000? But I suppose even with the one they make a reasonable profit plus the $100 for the HD...

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
TASSY5 said:
Morgan Buchanan said:
TASSY5 said:

+1

All the Harley dealers I have been in have way more of a helmet selection than most metric stores. And I live on the border of Illinois and Wisconsin where helmets are not required!

·
Registered
571 Posts
That helmet (guy on the victory) looks a little on the gay side

I bet he is a gymnast too!!

·
Registered
777 Posts
Oh no, not the gymnast thread again........ :(

·
Registered
941 Posts
Hey, if I give a ride to a fat male friend of mine to an all you can eat chinese buffet ... will it be too much for my rear suspension or does it just mean I am a ****? Remember that thread ... that was the funniest friggen post ever on this webpage. :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
9,766 Posts
UofM-Fanatic said:
Hey, if I give a ride to a fat male friend of mine to an all you can eat chinese buffet ... will it be too much for my rear suspension or does it just mean I am a ****? Remember that thread ... that was the funniest friggen post ever on this webpage. :lol: :lol: :lol:

LOL.... that was a good one!! WOuld it have been different if they went to a mexican resturaunt???

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
IMO prolly a package deal. You buy that UGLY Friggin Bike you get a matching helmet. No since gong half way here folks. If you want to make a statement this is one way to do it. Just What are you trying to say with this monstrosity. "I have too much Money, and I want to piss off my friends with cool bikes." or "I just wanna ride in the back of the back."

My 2 cents. Uckin-Fugly................

Moon

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.