Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...handlebar switch boxes and wiring for a VTX? I am looking for another complete set to wire up some handlebars. I want to be able to work on the wiring without removing the current bars from the bike. If you have a set, or know where I might get a set for a decent price, help would be much appreciated!!

·
Registered
9,181 Posts
You might try Handler, maybe he has some laying around for his exchange... Other than that the only way I have ever gotten extras my self is by buying a wrecked one. I sold off the one I had, if I come across another in the near future (unlikely) I'll let you know. Maybe if you could find someone with their bike down right now for work, they might be nice enough to send theirs out and let you send yours back later? I suppose it would depend on your timeline... :wink:

·
Registered
8,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you would keep me in mind, that would be cool. I doubt handler has the complete assemblies wiring, switches, and all...but I'll see if he responds. I could buy them new on HondaPartsOnline.com for about $100 for both sides, but I'd rather not shell that much out! :) I am wanting to wire up a set of 20" psycho chubby apes to try out, and then sell mine completely wired. I am not in a big rush, considering I just finished wiring and installing my Ness apes. :wink:

·
Registered
175 Posts
bars

I don't know Rob!!!!!!

I think you might be addicted to changing things..

It may never end.... :)

·
Registered
8,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am always tinkering... :D The first step is admitting you have a problem, you don't hear me sayin nothin like that! Figured I'd start looking for part right away...that way I don't have to rush anything :wink:

·
Registered
8,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bump

1 - 6 of 6 Posts