Honda VTX Forum banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Then, the cheeks hanging out on the american gymnasts made the difference? Cause they sure werent hanging out as much on the other women. Nothing on the asian women (classy) .I was joking with guys at work saying is it just our women that we raised that way? Italian, swedish were covering their legs in volleyball. Even the brazilian women were showing less (and they are known for shwoing their butts. i agree though it is a little distasteful since kids are watching the events too.....but, I like it :)

Not to offend but being a former nationally ranked swimmer and triathlete you need to wear the smallest suit possible to minimize the amount of drag. This is also why swimmers are smooth, it's to reduce drag and not allow the air bubbles to latch on to the hair follicles.

This is purely for performance whereas the bikinis the women wear to play volleyball serve no purpose.

I could go on and on but I won't bore you...

Sean

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Not to offend but being a former nationally ranked swimmer and triathlete you need to wear the smallest suit possible to minimize the amount of drag. This is also why swimmers are smooth, it's to reduce drag and not allow the air bubbles to latch on to the hair follicles.

This is purely for performance whereas the bikinis the women wear to play volleyball serve no purpose.

I could go on and on but I won't bore you...

Sean
Thank you for the explanation from someone who has been there. But I don't remember the male divers swim suit's being so tiny years ago. They just seen way over board to me. I mean it looks like there suit's are about to come off at any second and there junk is almost hanging out lol.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
And how about the one American diver or swimmer. His name is steel Johnson. LMAO really? That's your name? And a tiny suit to boot? I couldn't stop laughing when I first saw and heard his name.

·
Super Moderator
63,569 Posts
Thank you for the explanation from someone who has been there. But I don't remember the male divers swim suit's being so tiny years ago. They just seen way over board to me. I mean it looks like there suit's are about to come off at any second and there junk is almost hanging out lol.
Nope always been tiny, this is Greg Louganis from the 1984 Olympics

·
Registered
6,004 Posts
Rumor has it that Louganis had HIV during the Olympics and didn't tell anybody.
I didn't think it was rumor, and didn't he 'come out' ? These are not judgement statements.

·
Registered
12,797 Posts
Watching the female divers today, how is it not uncomfortable to have their suits up their cracks?
According to a female friend of mine, it is actually very comfortable. Hence the increased high popularity of thong undies.

I don't understand it either, but that's what she said. And she was not kidding.

·
Super Moderator
63,569 Posts
Rumor has it that Louganis had HIV during the Olympics and didn't tell anybody.
It was no rumor, it was confirmed and the piece of crap split his head wide open and let those medics work on him with no gloves without sayng a word and he was later hailed as a hero because he came out and said he was gay and had AIDS. They should have charged him with criminal transmission of HIV

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
It was no rumor, it was confirmed and the piece of crap split his head wide open and let those medics work on him with no gloves without sayng a word and he was later hailed as a hero because he came out and said he was gay and had AIDS. They should have charged him with criminal transmission of HIV
With the large number of infectious diseases transmissible by blood (for example, but not limited to, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, Hepatitis A, syphilis, malaria, babesiosis, brucellosis..........) Why wouldn't the medics wear gloves anyways?

Did any of the medics treating him actually contract HIV, if not how could he have been charged with criminal transmission if no transmission took place?

21 - 35 of 35 Posts