Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
2rangerted said:
we should get a couple together to ride a little.Supposed to be a nice day,today wasn't bad.
Maybe after 2 PM or so Ted, let me know, I will check back here b4 then.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
So, is anyone wanting to meet up today? If so, when and where? I would like to get on the road by 2 P M or so. Its nice out today!!

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
2rangerted said:
we'll be leaving here(Tea) at 2.Want to meet at J&L at 2:15ish?

Yep, that will work.

I guess the wife wants to go along, I will have to find that back seat now!??! :wink:

Now, I wont be able to go triple digits like I prefer too! :shock:

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Great little ride today, thanks Ted and Susan. It was great to see you guys again. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
241 Posts
Man....wish I could have made it.....I ended up doing the spring cleaning on the back yard yesterday, I have three dogs that have not been picked up after ALL winter :x you can use your imagination!! Anyway, it's suppose to be just as nice today....I'll be ready to ride around 3:30ish if anyone wants to do a short cruise!? I should be on all day, so just shoot me a PM or whatever and we can go from there!

·
Registered
241 Posts
Alright, I'm logging off, most of you guys from around here know my #, It will prbly be close to 4:30 before I get on the road, give me a call if you want to enjoy the weather!!

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
banik07 said:
Alright, I'm logging off, most of you guys from around here know my #, It will prbly be close to 4:30 before I get on the road, give me a call if you want to enjoy the weather!!
Sorry jason, I didnt see this in time, I wont be riding much this week with my work schedule, Wed. and Thrusday maybe, but the wx sounds colder and then I have to work on the weekend. :(

1 - 13 of 13 Posts