Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do you like them? Did you have to do anything to get them to fit? Any problems with clearance on the rest of the bike when they are up? Appreciate a candid review. Looking into figuring out which way to go on Passenger pegs/boards. Thanks

·
Registered
696 Posts
I have the Kury boards on my C model, and IMO they look great. I found that with the stock pipes (with slip ons and stock muffler)I did need to install them backwards in order to clear the muffler, but the Retro may be different.
My wife would prefer that they be a little bit lower, so I am looking at changing the pipes to give a little more clearance, and then fugure out a way to lower them. All in all however, they are great quality, but do lack adjustment.
Here are some pics to give you an idea.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Ozzie

They do look great. Also like the pointer on the backward install buying you some clearance. I am running HK3"Big Straights so I should have more clearance than the stockers would have provided.

THese guys are also ALOT cheaper than other big board alternatives (Cobra) so am excited that they will work. All the disclaimers on the Kury site were making me a little gun shy so I appreciate your sharing.

This board is great.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Got my floorboards

Ozzie -

Thanks again for the pics and the advice. Lucked out and won some boards on ebay for $92 shipped. Can't wait to get them and install. Hope they look half as good on my retro as they look on your C.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts