Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
16,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I might not be able to stay the night. I was thinking of just riding over early (6am) so I can hang for a few hours. Then return to the west side around 5pm. Anybody else in this boat???

·
Registered
33 Posts
You know what? I should stay home and work, but...

I have to be home to pick My wife up at the airport Saturday night, but not until late. I'd love to ride over with you.

What route are you thinking?

·
Registered
589 Posts
Jon,

I cant ride over on Saturday, but I will hopefully be able to pop in for a short visit as well. I'll be playing Army in Yakima for the next few weeks and should be able to steal away for a few hours on Saturday.

Hope to see you over there,
Butch

·
Registered
16,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
PutAwayWet said:
You know what? I should stay home and work, but...

I have to be home to pick My wife up at the airport Saturday night, but not until late. I'd love to ride over with you.

What route are you thinking?
I live in Everett. So, 405 to I90 and over to Vantage. Then thru the farms the back way in. I'm thinking of leaving at 6am. If the wife lets me go overnight then I'll be staying :wink:

·
Registered
4,834 Posts
Leaving friday afternoon for Spokane for the weekend. Going to meet up with my husband and 2 girls who are over there already.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Jon, if you're taking I-90, you have to come right by my exit in Preston. If you leave Everett at 6, you'll likely be in Preston by 6:40 or so. If you take the Preston-Fall City exit, turn left across the freeway, there is a park and ride on your left just as you get across the overpass. How about if I meet you there?

·
Registered
16,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
PutAwayWet said:
Jon, if you're taking I-90, you have to come right by my exit in Preston. If you leave Everett at 6, you'll likely be in Preston by 6:40 or so. If you take the Preston-Fall City exit, turn left across the freeway, there is a park and ride on your left just as you get across the overpass. How about if I meet you there?
Why don't you pm me you cell #.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I would if I carried such a thing... I only live about 2 minutes from the exit - I'll PM you my home phone.

·
Registered
2,802 Posts
Jon,

I might be interested in joining you to ride over just for Saturday. Let me check on a couple of things. Were you still planning to get back ~ 5 pm?

Jim

·
Registered
16,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
jspratt11 said:
Jon,

I might be interested in joining you to ride over just for Saturday. Let me check on a couple of things. Were you still planning to get back ~ 5 pm?

Jim
I don't know exactly what the return time will be. I know put away wet also needs to return a little early.

·
Registered
16,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well, it looks like Myself, 1800F (Airrion), PutAwayWet, and maybe jsPratt. No one else wants to come along??? There is some really good Pizza for lunch :shock: :lol:

·
Registered
605 Posts
I wasnt able to head out today so I'll join up for the ride over in the morning. I'm getting ready to hit the bed but leave me a post on what time and where to meet in the morning and I'll check it in the morning.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts