Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
I gave it some serious thought at one time, but decided to go with drag bars instead. At the time, there werent alot of drags on retros. But, this is the picture I referenced at the time. Its from Viking Motorcycle. They answered alot of questions I had at the time as well.

·
Registered
8,623 Posts
I've got some on my 1800. These are actually my second set....Yankee has my first set. I am currently running 18" Arlen Ness Apes...

G

·
Boobie....ur bike is lookin $ wif those monkey bars, bro. Bet u can't wait for the snow to melt. Didn't Red put a set on his too?

Whatchu doing trolliln the lil baby brudda bike board

·
Registered
8,623 Posts
G$ said:
Boobie....ur bike is lookin $ wif those monkey bars, bro. Bet u can't wait for the snow to melt. Didn't Red put a set on his too?

Whatchu doing trolliln the lil baby brudda bike board
I check in occasionally to see if I can answer any questions on apes. Seems like a lot of people on this forum are dead set against them, and I like to throw my $.02 in every once in a while. Not all states have laws against them, and not all will ticket for them if you ride respectively. People should do some research and decide what to do based on that. Not many people have apes on their X's...

·
Registered
8,623 Posts
poole30236 said:
They are illegal in the State of Georgia. Should you run into a police officer who keeps up with the law..FYI
Did you check the state law's, or look at a biker law site? Biker law sites show MN as shoulder height, when in reality the law was repealed back in '99 I believe. Don't take the biker sites as fact, until you do a little research. I don't think many update the sites as laws change... :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.