Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:pepper1: It getting to be that time 8) For the April meeting and :mcrider: We need a new place to meet and eat :?: How about we ride north this time 8) What yall think :?:

·
Registered
308 Posts
Warren,

How about Airline Motors (resturant) in LaPlace. We could then ride La 22, starting in Sorento, and head East back to NOLA using I-59, or somthing like that.

CoonAss 8)

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
:bump: I'M IN.MAYBE THE SOUTHSHORE RIDERS CAN MEET AT THE PITSTOP,THEN MEET WITH THE NORTHSHORE RIDERS AT AIRLINE MOTORS HEY LEE DID YOU SEND OFF FOR THE PATCHES YET :?:

·
Registered
653 Posts
:( I'm going to be gone. I'll miss this one. BUT Too bad for me, the weather's guaranteed to be perfect if I miss it. LOL
8)
Dave

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
CoonAss said:
Warren,

How about Airline Motors (resturant) in LaPlace. We could then ride La 22, starting in Sorento, and head East back to NOLA using I-59, or somthing like that.

CoonAss 8)
That sound's like a plan

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
i have been there a few times over the years for breakfast. I will tell you this, if you want the food fresh, go early !!
The last time I went there to eat, the food was all cold and had been just sitting out. Hopefully if you go early it will be freshly put out.
Or think of a better place. MY 0.02 cents. :eat1: :chef3: :eat2: :beer3:

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hope we have great weather for the metting on the 30th :eat2: :mcrider: Me Sticks and CoonAss went to see big Ed "BLU82" in the hospital Sat he had Knee replacemnt surgery he's doing great 8) He sed to tell yall hi and thanks :pepper1: hope we have a big turn out see u there

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
8) Hey guys! Long time no post! (me that is!) :oops:
Been doing some turkey hunting and working too much! :tools1:
I plan on hooking up with ya'll on Sat. providing those scattered showers stay away! :rain1: I've got a class reunion that evening, so won't make the day of it, but at least a half of one! :D

Warren are you guys going around through town or coming westward then down?

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Doesn't look like I'll ever get to ride with you guys. I'm always working or something. I make a lousy gang member.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Ride

Well, it got confirmed today I am out for this meet. Have to work 7-12 Saturday. Just enough to mess up the day.

Enjoy the ride, company and of course the food. Maybe next monthly meet.

Kelly

1 - 20 of 26 Posts