Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
7,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Artic ride will be Jan 1 we will meet at the Starbucks @2955 Kirby Whitten @ 9:00am for a ride down to the riverfront to watch the waterskiers , and then to Leonards BBQ for a meal with The Pack and friends all are invted we will have patches for all first timers and rockers for the repeat riders the patches are 5.00 and the rockers 3.00 please try to have correct amount as the weather may be a little cool for making change
Times have been changed due to cool evening low we will be at the Starbucks at 10:00all other times will be adjusted Thanks

·
Sith Lord
4,919 Posts
I'll meet ya'll at the Starbucks. Is it in that shopping mall lot on the left if I come from I-40 or the lot on the same side as Shnucks?

I love Google street view but couldn't see the Starbucks.

·
Registered
7,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Great bring anyone you want , See ya there the Starbucks is in the little mall on the left

·
Registered
2,462 Posts
I'll meet ya'll at the Starbucks. Is it in that shopping mall lot on the left if I come from I-40 or the lot on the same side as Shnucks?

I love Google street view but couldn't see the Starbucks.
Lets meet up in West Memphis and ride in together. I am also going for this ride. We might have to detour thru horn Lake though. My buddy doc is the one who talked me into this about 4 months ago, lol.

·
Registered
7,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Falcon if doc wants to he can meet the group coming from the south at the Citgo on the corner of Church and Airways at 8:30 am Stump will be bringing that group up to meet at the Starbucks be glad to see all of you

·
Registered
2,462 Posts
I'll let him know

·
Registered
143 Posts
www.weather.com

Weather.com says 50 on the 1st and cloudy...I could do that. Wifey is working the mid shift New Years Eve so I can get out of the house and go for a ride. Need to find some different gloves though. I'll plan on it and see what happen Battoo.

·
Registered
7,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
great what gloves do you have I have a set of eithe XL or bigger that I do not use

·
Registered
143 Posts
gloves

I just have unlined summer leather gloves but I wear a 2X. Think I might have a pair of ski gloves in the closet somewhere.

·
Old Goat
26,217 Posts
Hope you guys have a great ride and what a great way to start the New Year :thumbup:

·
Registered
4,066 Posts
Artic Ride!!

We will be there with Bells On!! Hehe, Lisa wants to show off her new stuff!!

·
Registered
4,066 Posts
Bless us all . . .

May the good Lord smile down on us all and bless us ALL (All Riders) with a safe and enjoyable New Year!!

Keep the rubber side down and the wind at your back!!

Ride to Live and Live to Ride!!!

GIJoeJarhead

·
Registered
7,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hope you guys have a great ride and what a great way to start the New Year :thumbup:
Phil i would love to have you on this maybe you can work something out tween now and then

·
Registered
4,066 Posts
New Stuff from Sandy Claws

She got some nice new bags, and a new sissy bar bag!! Plus she got a nice little tool kit to go in her saddlebags.

I got some highway pegs and a windshield bag!! I got this seriously nice leather vest with the Operation Iraqi Freedom Veteran patch on the back from my daughter!!

I love getting cool bike stuff!

·
Sith Lord
4,919 Posts
I'll have most if not all of my mods done, well some stuff won't be back from chrome yet.8)

Falcon, i like the idea of meeting the MS folks and then to Whitten.:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
I'm hopin' I'll be able to make it this year.

·
Registered
246 Posts
:agree:With the Bike Gifts. With A Little Help from Mother Nature and Maybe a couple of Friends, Maybe I can get Tricia to go on the ride:thumbup:.

OldSalt

·
Registered
7,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I think she will make it weather is supposed to be in the low 50

1 - 20 of 47 Posts