Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
LEts get some chat going for the state wide meet and great.......like chuck said in his post its only 3 weeks away.

Dave and I will be going up friday sat and sunday.

You need to call for a room soooonnnnn!!!

Any thoughts on whos going and when?

( and john no train and cabose talk this time....... :lol: )

·
Registered
727 Posts
I'm heading up saturday afternoon after work. I'm leaving from Latrobe if anyone wants to ride along.

·
Registered
6,582 Posts
( and john no train and cabose talk this time....... )

I will have to do a search for that... it has escaped me on what that was about. You sure I didn't say Cart before the Horse..... :lol:

Ahhh I did refresh my memory.... LOL.... :lol:

You are correct, reservations should be made soon, and it would be nice to know who all is headed up. And I still have to make my reservations too.... :shock:

·
Registered
403 Posts
what's up!

Hey All

I am planning on going to state gathering! So what is the plan ? We need a pool on how many are coming and what days? Where are our state coordinators?? :a13: We need to have a dinner with awards ! :lol:
How about we all bring some bike related item, wrapped up ! :p stuff in a big bag and then each can pick a prize ! :pepper1: I got some good( :roll: ) items that need a home. No puppies please!! bike items used or new :mcrider: !!
Ok these are just ideas so lets start and make this a gathering to remember. :eat1: :chef2: :beer2:
l
I am planning on being there Friday evening and Saturday.......
next ?

later
Rob

·
Registered
180 Posts
I'm planning on going, waiting to confirm whether Carl aka vtx1652 aka my dad is going too. Plan to book my room reservation over the weekend. I went up last year just for the day and wish I would have been there longer, so I'm in for the full weekend, meaning going out some time Saturday morning if not earlier.

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok I waited to the last minure and couldnt get in the other place.....

... The whitetailridge inn has rooms open....cheap!!!

I worked in a group rate of only $42(plustax) a night thats a 2 double bed room!!
http://www.trophyclassdeer.com/lodging.htm

When you all call tell them your with the Pa Vtx riders and want the group rate! Ask for Mary Lou.
814-643-0736 ask for Mary lou.

Its minutes from the other motel and right across the street is a beer dist.(YEAH!!!)

Get your room NOW.This was one of the last places with rooms.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Whitetail

The White Tail Ridge Inn is booked up per Mary Lou :( I got the last room.
I am in for Saturday night Aug 4th The room has 2 double beds and I can rent out the other bed :lol: So let's hope for good weather and a good time :chef2: :beer2:
later
rob

1 - 10 of 10 Posts