Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Second Annual Statewide VTX Riders Meet & Greet at Raystown Lake in Huntingdon County is on the weekend of August 3rd thru 5th. This is only 3 and a half weeks away! See teh post from PAVTXER on the Raystown Lake M & G for lodiging info. I'll be posting a meeting place and departure time for a group aof us that are leaving the morning of the 3rd in case anyone wants to ride along during the week prior to the event. Hope to see some central PA VTX Riders at this eveny!

Chuck
Central PA Coordinator

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
:bump:

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
Ok I waited to the last minure and couldnt get in the other place.....

... The whitetailridge inn has rooms open....cheap!!!

I worked in a group rate of only $42(plustax) a night thats a 2 double bed room!!

http://www.trophyclassdeer.com/lodging.htm

When you all call tell them your with the Pa Vtx riders and want the group rate! Ask for Mary Lou.
814-643-0736 ask for Mary lou.

Its minutes from the other motel and right across the street is a beer dist.(YEAH!!!)

Get your room NOW.This was one of the last places with rooms.

·
Registered
512 Posts
I'm not going to be able to spend the whole weekend up there, but I am trying to get off for the weekend. We will see.

I may just have to ride up one day, spend the day, and then ride back.

I'm also not in a financial situation to spend the night at a hotel, is there cheap or free camping?

G

·
hotelesquire said:
I'm not going to be able to spend the whole weekend up there, but I am trying to get off for the weekend. We will see.

I may just have to ride up one day, spend the day, and then ride back.

I'm also not in a financial situation to spend the night at a hotel, is there cheap or free camping?
Yep, just what Hotel said

·
Registered
55 Posts
Raystown weekend

I am nearby and interested in riding down on Sunday. Is there a planned agenda for that day or a place to "hook up" with everyone else?

·
Registered
512 Posts
Not going to be there friday, the plan so far is ride out EARLY on sat. I'll bring sleeping bag, lawn chair, and hopefully tent in case if spending night.

subject to change, still researching camping sites.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts