Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
760 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This year (4/22 thru 10/30), the WONDERS EXHIBIT in Memphis will present The Art of the Motorcycle. This event will be based on the highly successful past event & expo of history of the motorcycle at the Guggenheim Museum in NY.

Anyone interested should check it out @ www.wonders.org. There will also be several rides and parties associated with this event. Hope to see some X'ers there.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I won't miss it.
How ya doin Bob?

·
Registered
370 Posts
I plan on going to this as well. I'm just east of Memphis in Oakland. Used to live in Rosemark just south of Atoka.

We'll have to ride some time.

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
It'll be there several months & I plan on making it @ least once. I shot the breeze w/feller in Hot Springs that has three bikes in the exhibit. The 57 HD he was ridin' was nuttin less than sweeeeet!

·
Registered
760 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm doing great TREEGUY. Thanks for asking. Hope to see you behind bars soon. Next weekend is the Shriner's Poker Run & Wonders starts the weekend after.

Say Beast, I still live in Atoka til our daughter graduates next year from Munford HS. The wife & I co-own that new RE/MAX office there in Oakland. Next year we'll be moving to the Oakland area. Right now we're selling a lot houses throughout the county there and trying to buy several properties our selves.

Check out the TN board.

·
Registered
370 Posts
I guess that means I bought my house from your wife...

Real nice folks over there. I'll check out the TN board and hope to talk to you soon.

·
Registered
955 Posts
I caught this exhibit at the Bellagio in Las Vegas two years ago. A definate must take.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts